Sunday 18 March 2018

February 16 - 21, 2018 MOW … Mangoes Marina


we have anchored off MOW and dinghied to town .. working our way thru
the mooring field


this is quite the way of building a skiff  … two pieces ..
it is support to be like this .. 


I'm taking advantage of the warm clean water 


there is a fundraising event happening on Saturday .. all proceeds go the the
school .. its like a large flea market 


Joe is sharing his chicken souce … I don't like it ..


crab race …. I won


Sandy having a closer look at Mr. Hermit Crab
.. we had a great stay at Man of War, but it was soon time to
head back to Marsh Harbour and Mangoes Marina


laundry … it was a good drying day


I organized a pot luck and everyone showed up at Mangoes


our UK friends




Guy and his daughter Sam


finally I got my picture taken at the Blue Hole … love this
furniture


taking my boat orchids on a walk .. to our friends place ..


Rapeepan and Johnny are keeping them for me until next fall


hanging on the side of the chicken coup


Rapeepan


Joe and Johnny Cash in their garden


duck and chicken eggs
they own Abaco Asian Market and sell their eggs and veggies from their garden


celebrating Sandy's birthday and Joe's Birthday


a must for Joe on his birthday .. cherry cheese cake


February 21 .. I boarded a plane to head home, while Joe is
staying with Modaki for another 2 months
.. and will put her away for the summer

In April I'm going to become a grandma … yes Lily pregnant and is having a
baby girl !!!!!!

2 comments:


  1. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, I am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(jameseric42@aol.com) Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete