Friday 10 August 2012

to Sainte-Rose-du Nord (further up the Saguenay) Aug 9/12

Joe raising the main ... had to take it down 5 min. it was right on the nose !
Virgin Mary from the water
Saint-Basile-de-Tableau  ... sure a lot of saints around here
Joe standing watch
just around the corner is marina
tour boat at dock
Modaki on other side of dock,.. at dock
Modaki parked for the night
looking down at  the harbour
the place I bought the garden fresh veggies
 ... the gardener went out and picked them for me, I took our french/english book,  I only got one veggie wrong, I wanted radishes and got a turnip , haha
repacking dinghy
sailing school sailboat next to us .. a young lad up the mast
following pictures are of our walk along the water, before dark
GOOD NIGHT
Bonne nuit

No comments:

Post a Comment