Tuesday 11 June 2013

June 11/2013 emptying storage locker onto boat .." we can't fit all that into a 30 footer "


I'm organizing my clothes to take back home or keep on the boat,  when your locker space is only 2 ft x 2 ft .. and bottom shelf 2 ft. by 1.5 ft. there is not much room ... our hanging lockers are full of rain gear, wind gear, survival suits, life jackets, harnesses etc.


I got all mine packed away in ziplock bags in case we get a leak ... I even had room to pack the extra bed sheets (Starboard side)... Joe then did his thing and organized his clothes, and packed them away with our 3/4 swim wet suits,.... for some reason he has space to spare ...


okay this is a jelly fish, water not too clear  in our marina


still it was nice for me to see, this one was about 4 inches in diameter ... in Tadassac (ST. Lawrence River), I missed one that was at least one foot in diameter.


Joe and I just finished putting way our last locker load and we just had to go back and 
get another one, to crowd our living 
space once again ...


Our good sailing friends Dave and Mary Lou Bath came by for a short visit, our host sailing friends......  they left too soon, cause I was putting off the task of cleaning the mold from the deck ...  so I started the task,  it might take us months to clean it all, what is working is Capt. Phab.  we bought it in Ontario, and I hope we can get it here.



the carts are now unloaded into the salon, because it is going to rain soon, not much room to move, but
supper has to be made ... Joe and I did a small grocery list of fresh veggies and fruit


tonight is Thia noodle, shrimp with a salad !!!


8 boats left the two marina/yacht clubs for a race, 
.  ...... it was low tide so we could climb the rocks to see it .....there was not wind

No comments:

Post a Comment